Strategy published on : 06/10/2021 | 03:25
Entry price : 247.2€
Target : 279€
Stop-loss : 226€
Potential : 12.86%
zooplus AG shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 279.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.81 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 91.75 and 67.73 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.