|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/15/2020 | 08:50
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 6.39$
Target : 7.95$
Stop-loss : 5.6$
Potential : 24.41%
Yamana Gold Inc. shares are reaching an interesting resistance zone. The current technical chart pattern suggests that a breach of this level could lead to new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 7.95.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 0
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 5.49 times its current sales, is high.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.