Strategy published on : 05/03/2021 | 03:18
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 8.15€
Target : 11€
Stop-loss : 7.3€
Potential : 34.97%
X-FAB Silicon Foundries SE shares are reaching an interesting resistance zone. The current technical chart pattern suggests that a breach of this level could lead to new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 11.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 4.74 EUR
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 28.31 times its 2021 earnings per share.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.