Strategy published on : 06/09/2021 | 11:56
Entry price : 13.09$
Target : 15.45$
Stop-loss : 12.35$
Potential : 18.03%
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. shares are closing back in on major support levels around 12.37 USD based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 15.45.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 114% by 2023.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.