|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 10/07/2019 | 09:57
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 152.3$
Target : 173.7$
Stop-loss : 139.7$
Potential : 14.05%
VMware, Inc. shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 173.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.96 for the current year.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● Below the resistance at 167.21 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.