Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 03:02
long trade under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 25.3€
Target : 26.2€
Stop-loss : 24.5€
Cancellation Level : 24.4€
Potential : 3.56%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 25.3 level to target the € 26.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 26.42.
● With a 2019 P/E ratio at 25.04 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.