Strategy published on : 11/18/2020 | 11:29
Entry price : 23.22$
Target : 32.8$
Stop-loss : 19.3$
Potential : 41.26%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 32.8.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.