● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.