||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:52
Entry price : 4.208€
Target : 5.36€
Stop-loss : 3.655€
Potential : 27.38%
Shares in Unipol Gruppo S.p.A. do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 5.36.
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 3.62 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 4.48, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.