|Real-time Estimate - 11/24 03:58:58 pm|
Trigano : Acquisition of GIMEG
|08/27/2020 | 11:42am|
Paris, 27 August 2020
Acquisition of GIMEG
Trigano announces that it has acquired 60% of the capital of GIMEG Holding B.V. (GIMEG) on 27 August 2020. The remaining 40% is retained by the GIMEG management team and may be acquired by Trigano in the coming years.
Based in the Netherlands, GIMEG is a leading wholesale distributor of accessories for recreational vehicles, camping equipment and gas-fired leisure equipment. With strong own brands (GIMEG, Mestic, Travellife, Livin'flame and Cosi), the company offers a diverse range of around 9,200 references. It relies on a network of 1,400 customers, made up of distributors of leisure vehicles, wholesalers and retailers of leisure and DIY items. GIMEG employs 50 people, is profitable and achieved a turnover of 35 million euros in 2019.
This acquisition will allow Trigano to consolidate its leadership in the distribution of accessories for leisure vehicles in Europe and should generate many synergies. It is part of Trigano's development strategy through external growth in the fields of leisure vehicles, accessories for leisure vehicles and trailers.
2019/2020 annual Sales should be published on 23 September 2020
Laure Al Hassi
phone. : +33 1 44 52 16 31 firstname.lastname@example.org
Euronext Paris A - CAC All-Tradable - SRD - CAC Mid 60 - ISIN FR0005691656 - REUTERS : TRIA.PA - BLOOMBERG : TRI:FP
This is an excerpt of the original content. To continue reading it, access the original document here.
Trigano SA published this content on 27 August 2020 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 27 August 2020 15:42:04 UTC
Trigano : 2019/2020 Annual results
GLOBAL MARKETS LIVE: JD.com, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson…
Trigano : annual earnings release
Trigano : Evolution of governance
Trigano : 2019/2020 Sales