Strategy published on : 09/24/2020 | 04:06
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 119.5€
Target : 131.4€
Stop-loss : 104.8€
Potential : 9.96%
Trigano shares have recently experienced an upward movement with a return of higher volumes and volatility. This technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 131.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 75 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 113.4.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.