● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 65.52 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.