Strategy published on : 06/09/2021 | 06:03
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 202.94$
Target : 239.47$
Stop-loss : 190$
Potential : 18%
Shares in The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company are currently testing the support level at 200.98 USD on the weekly chart. Investors should regard the recent downward movement as an opportunity to go long the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 239.47.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.