Strategy published on : 09/23/2020 | 05:01
Entry price : 64.58€
Target : 70€
Stop-loss : 60.5€
Potential : 8.39%
The medium term support area around 61.36 EUR should allow Thales shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 70.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 61.36 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 61.36 support.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.96 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● Below the resistance at 78.02 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.