Strategy published on : 05/04/2021 | 04:04
Entry price : 48.99$
Target : 63.11$
Stop-loss : 42$
Potential : 28.82%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Terex Corporation as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 63.11.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.03 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 30.36 USD
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.