||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 04/08/2021 | 09:30
Entry price : 9.408€
Target : 13.6€
Stop-loss : 7€
Potential : 44.56%
Shares in Tenaris S.A. do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 13.6.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 6.29 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 9.92, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 37 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.