||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 01/14/2021 | 02:42
Entry price : 283.2€
Target : 299€
Stop-loss : 270€
Potential : 5.58%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Teleperformance as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 299.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 226.5 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 292.1.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 49.26 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.