|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 10/14/2020 | 04:52
Entry price : 107HKD
Target : 121HKD
Stop-loss : 99.7HKD
Potential : 13.08%
The price of Techtronic Industries Company Limited shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the HKD 121.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 47% by 2022.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 70.9 HKD
● With a 2020 P/E ratio at 34.43 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.