● Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
● From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.71 and 8.11 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.