● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 45.69 and 48.02 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.