● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 110% by 2023.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.