|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/13/2020 | 10:38
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 129.075$
Target : 144$
Stop-loss : 121.7$
Potential : 11.56%
T. Rowe Price Group Inc's shares display attractive technical aspects to anticipate a comeback of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 144.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 109.41 USD
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 128.28.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 5.03 times its current sales, is high.