Strategy published on : 09/16/2020 | 05:25
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 27.04€
Target : 29.4€
Stop-loss : 25.2€
Potential : 8.73%
STMicroelectronics N.V. shares have recently benefited from a buyers' comeback, which was accompanied by a rise in volumes and volatility. This situation suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 29.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 28.95.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 26.78.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.