FCA Celebrates Top Supplier Partners Across 19 Categories at 2020 Annual Supplier Conference and Awards
- FCA honored 31 supplier partners across 19 categories today during the virtual 2020 North America Annual Supplier Conference and Awards program. The Supplier of the Year awards recognize companies that have shown exceptional commitment to FCA, providing innovative and high-quality products and services.
'The transformational changes we made in 2019 built a strong foundation for the wave of product launches coming out of FCA, and today we spotlighted those suppliers who took their work to the next level,' said Martin Horneck, Head of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, FCA - North America. 'These are the 'best of the best' in our industry and they will continue playing a leading role in our collective success.'
Unique this year, FCA honored 13 companies in the Innovation category for their role in developing the all-new Uconnect 5. Through collaboration and innovation, the team of suppliers helped to make the platform the most advanced Uconnect system ever. FCA also expanded its recognition for supply chain logistics firms by adding three categories: finished vehicle logistics, logistics services, and parts and materials logistics.
The FCA North American 2020 Suppliers of the Year are:
- Body Supplier of the Year - Toyoda Gosei North America Corp.
- Capital Equipment Supplier of the Year - PA Solutions
- Chassis Supplier of the Year - Prime Wheel
- Diversity Supplier of the Year - Adient LLC
- Electrical Supplier of the Year - Veoneer US Inc.
- Engine Systems Supplier of the Year - Denso
- Finished Vehicle Logistics Supplier of the Year - BNSF Railway
- Foundational Principles Supplier of the Year - Metalsa
- Innovation Supplier of the Year - AlpsAlpine, Amazon Alexa, Continental, Google, Harman, Hyundai Mobis, Marelli, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nippon Seiki North America, Panasonic Automotive, SiriusXM, TomTom, VOXX Automotive
- Interior Supplier of the Year - Mayco International
- Logistics Services Suppliers - Penske Logistics
- Mopar Supplier of the Year - MRC Manufacturing
- Parts and Materials Logistics - EHS Trucking
- Powertrain Supplier of the Year - Guangdong Hongtu Technology
- Raw Material Supplier of the Year - Worthington Industries
- Services Supplier of the Year - Marketsource Canada Inc.
- Supply Chain Management Supplier of the Year - Nippon Seiki North America
- Sustainability Supplier of the Year - Accenture
- Value Optimization Supplier of the Year - Irvin
FCA holds regional annual supplier conferences across the globe.
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is a global automaker that designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles in a portfolio of exciting brands, including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep®, Lancia, Ram and Maserati. It also sells parts and services under the Mopar name and operates in the components and production systems sectors under the Comau and Teksid brands. FCA employs nearly 200,000 people around the globe. For more details regarding FCA (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA), please visit www.fcagroup.com.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV published this content on 23 October 2020 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 23 October 2020 15:19:01 UTC