Strategy published on : 11/20/2020 | 02:53
Entry price : 68.16$
Target : 75$
Stop-loss : 63$
Potential : 10.04%
Shares in SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. are approaching an important resistance level. The stock's technical chart suggests that this pivot level will be broken.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 75.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 50.01 USD
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 5.07 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.