Strategy published on : 09/16/2020 | 02:42
Entry price : 142.1€
Target : 160€
Stop-loss : 130€
Potential : 12.6%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Sopra Steria Group and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 160.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.78 for the 2020 fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 139.5, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.