Strategy published on : 06/10/2021 | 03:31
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 26.34€
Target : 24.42€
Stop-loss : 26.92€
Potential : 7.29%
Société Générale shares could experience selling pressure following the strong increase in its stock price. Over the short term, the stock in fact displays first signs of exhaustion.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 24.42.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.68 and 7.9 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.