● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● With a P/E ratio at 12.41 for the current year and 10.23 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.