● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at CHF 2658.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at CHF 2604, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● With a 2019 P/E ratio at 30.53 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.