Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 05:31
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 52.4NOK
Target : 57.9NOK
Stop-loss : 50.2NOK
Potential : 10.5%
The return of higher trading volumes and volatility could reflect theoretically the starting point of the return of a new upward move for shares in Selvaag Bolig ASA. The upward movement can be expected to continue.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the NOK 57.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 3.18 and 12.38 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at NOK 54.7.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 52.8 NOK