● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at JPY 983 JPY in weekly data.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company sustains low margins.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 65.34 and 16.95 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.