● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is poor.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 29.57 times its 2021 earnings per share.