Strategy published on : 11/19/2020 | 10:32
long trade under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 87.5€
Target : 94€
Stop-loss : 83.5€
Cancellation Level : 83€
Potential : 7.43%
Sanofi reflects attractive technical aspects that could allow investors to expect a trend reversal over the medium term.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 87.5 level to target the € 94.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.24 and 18.11 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.