Strategy published on : 12/03/2019 | 03:36
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 168SEK
Target : 180SEK
Stop-loss : 164.5SEK
Cancellation Level : 178SEK
Potential : 7.14%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Sandvik AB as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near SEK 168 in order to target the SEK 180.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 155.2 SEK
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.