● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 9.77 for the current year.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.49 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.