Strategy published on : 10/08/2019 | 04:03
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 6.255€
Target : 8.47€
Stop-loss : 6€
Potential : 35.41%
The recent downside mouvement appears to lose momentum which could allow SAF-HOLLAND shares to regain a positive medium term outlook.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 8.47.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 6.3, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.4 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company sustains low margins.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 9.26 EUR