Strategy published on : 11/20/2020 | 06:55
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 34.9€
Target : 39.5€
Stop-loss : 32.75€
Potential : 13.18%
The timing from a technical point of view appears attractive to go long in shares of Rubis and to anticipate a trend reversal.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 39.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.92 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● With a P/E ratio at 12.95 for the current year and 11.42 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 40.3 EUR