● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is poor.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.