|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 06/11/2021 | 02:18
Entry price : 15.56$
Target : 21.33$
Stop-loss : 12.9$
Potential : 37.08%
Shares in REV Group, Inc. show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 21.33.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.5 times its sales.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.