||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 05:08
Entry price : 97.05€
Target : 112€
Stop-loss : 90.2€
Potential : 15.4%
Shares in Reply S.p.A. do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 112.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 69 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 103.8.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.