● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 48% by 2023.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 1.37 AUD
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.