● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 4.88 NZD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 39.3 and 29.24 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.