|End-of-day quote - 01/22|
Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk PT : Notice of Extraordinary GMS (Ads)
|01/14/2020 | 01:08am|
PT CHANDRA ASRI PETROCHEMICAL TBK
Domiciled in West Jakarta
THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby invites all of the Company's shareholders to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") which will be convened on:
: Wednesday, 5 February 2020
: Wisma Barito Pacific Tower B, M Floor, Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 62-63, Jakarta 11410
: 10.00 Western Indonesian Time - finish
Agenda of the Meeting
- Approval of the Company's proposed increase of capital by way of issuing pre-emptive rights ("Pre-EmptiveRights") to the Company's shareholders through Limited Public Offering III mechanism.
- Approval of the amendment of Article 4 paragraph (2) of the Company's Articles of Association regarding the issued and paid-up capital, in connection with the realization of capital increment proceeds by granting Pre-Emptive Rights to the Company's shareholders through Limited Public Offering III mechanism.
Meeting Agenda Explanation
The 1st Agenda and 2nd Agenda are in connection with the Company's plan to increase the capital in accordance with the capital necessity of the Company. The Company intends to increase its capital by issuing Pre-Emptive Rights to the existing shareholders, in the amount of up to 7,166,479,740 shares having par value of Rp 200.00 per share. Funds obtained from the increase of capital by issuing Pre-Emptive Rights, after deducting shares issuance costs and expenses, will be used entirely to fund the construction and operation of a new petrochemical complex of PT Chandra Asri Perkasa, which is a subsidiary of the Company.
The Company's plan to increase capital will be conducted in accordance to the provision of Company's Articles of Association, Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan or "OJK") Regulation No. 32/POJK.04/2015 on Increase of Capital for the Public Companies By Issuing Pre-Emptive Rights as amended by OJK Regulation No. 14/POJK.04/2019 on Amendment to OJK Regulation No. 32/POJK.04/2015 on Increase of Capital for the Public Companies By Issuing Pre-Emptive Rights, OJK Regulation No. 32/POJK.04/2014 on Planning and Holding of General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies as amended by the OJK Regulation No. 10/POJK.04/2017 on Amendment to OJK Regulation No. 32/POJK.04/2014, Law No. 40 of 2007 on Limited Liability Companies, and the prevailing laws and regulations in capital market sector.
Notes Regarding the Meeting
- The Company will not send any separate invitation to the shareholders and this Notice shall serve as an official invitation to the Company's shareholders.
- Shareholders who are entitled to attend or be represented by proxy in the Meeting are:
- For the shares of the Company that have not been registered into the Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia ("KSEI"), are the shareholders whose name are registered in the Shareholders Register of the Company ("DPS") on Monday, 13 January 2020 until 16:00 Western Indonesia Time; and/or
- For the shares of the Company that have been registered in the Collective Custody of KSEI, are the account holders or their authorised proxy whose names are registered as the Company's shareholders in the securities account of Custodian Bank or Securities Company as registered in DPS of the Company on Monday, 13 January 2020 until 16:00 Western Indonesia Time.
- The account holders under Collective Custody of KSEI may print a letter of Written Confirmation for the Meeting ("KTUR") via C-BEST on 15 January 2020.
- The shareholders in the form of legal entity are expected to bring a copy of their articles of association along with a copy of the deed stating the composition of the latest company's management.
- Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting, may be represented by its proxy by execute power of attorney. Director, Commissioner or employees of the Company are not allowed to act as a proxy of shareholders in the Meeting.
- Power of Attorney Form can be obtained during business hour in the following address:
The Company's office
Department of Law and Corporate Secretary
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk
Wisma Barito Pacific Tower A, 5th Floor
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 62-63, Jakarta 11410
- All of the power of attorney which have been fully completed must be submitted to the Company shortly before the Meeting is started.
Materials that will be discussed in the Meeting are available in the Company's office during business hour as of this Notice date to the Meeting date.
Such materials can be obtained upon written request from shareholders together with copy of shareholder's identity and shares ownership evidence to the Company's Corporate Secretary at the latest 1 (one) business day prior to the Meeting through faximile number on (+62 21) 530 8930 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shareholders whose names are registered in the collective deposit KSEI are required to submit KTUR issued by KSEI to the Company's registration officer before entering the Meeting room.
- To ease the arrangement and for order of the Meeting, the shareholders or its proxies are requested to be presented at the Meeting venue at least 30 (thirty) minutes before the Meeting is started.
Jakarta, 14 January 2020
PT CHANDRA ASRI PETROCHEMICAL TBK
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jakarta Pos, 3 Klm x 210 mm
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk published this content on 14 January 2020 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 14 January 2020 06:07:02 UTC