● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 86.92 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 83.76 support.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 86.92 EUR
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.