● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.28 for the current year.
● The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.