● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 408 PLN
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at PLN 672.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.