● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.