Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 08:26
Entry price : 1.193€
Target : 1.44€
Stop-loss : 1.084€
Potential : 20.7%
Shares in Pharming Group N.V. have recently benefitted from a regain of interest by market participants. The technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 1.44.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.