Strategy published on : 09/15/2020 | 04:52
Entry price : 58.53$
Target : 80$
Stop-loss : 46$
Potential : 36.68%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 80.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 3.61 and 5.93 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 30.74 USD
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.