Strategy published on : 07/29/2020 | 06:23
long trade under conditionStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 12.91$
Target : 14.65$
Stop-loss : 12.25$
Cancellation Level : 11.6$
Potential : 13.48%
The recent break-out to the upside has created potential for further gains for shares in Galliford Try plc.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the $ 12.91 level to target the $ 14.65.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.35 and 8.1 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.